How to Change Current Playback Area on YouTube TV?
The process works the same whether you are on a computer, an Android, or an iOS device:
Change Current Playback Area on YouTube TV:
1. Open the YouTube TV application on your TV.
2. Click your profile picture.
3. Click “Settings”.
4. Click “Local”.
5. Click “Current Replay Area.”
6. On your phone to tv.youtube.com/verify.
7. Allow the website to use your device status, which will update your current playback area.
If YouTube TV says you're outside your home area, be sure to enable location permissions. Then verify your location on device.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 20, 2022 4:53 PM
Number of Views: 36
|Item Owner : TV Stream Helpline|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (800) 316-7981
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|