YouTube TV Outside Home Area
There are several methods to fix the "YouTube TV Outside Home Area’ error.
How to Fix: YouTube TV ‘Outside Your Home Area’ Error
This is the official fix laid down by YouTube that recommends you to update the Current Playback Area. Here’s how it could be done:
1. To begin with, open the YouTube App on the concerned device (smart TV/gaming console/streaming device)
2. Then select your Profile Icon and select Location.
3. After that, select Current Playback Area and choose Update.
4. Once that is done, launch the YouTube TV app on your smartphone.
5. Then tap on your Profile Icon and go to Location.
6. Finally, tap on Current Playback Area and select Update.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 23, 2022 5:37 PM
Number of Views: 21
|Item Owner : TV Stream Helpline|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (800) 316-7981
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|