How to Change Current Playback Area on YouTube TV?
If you want to Change Current Playback Area on YouTube TV, follow simple steps. The process works the same whether you’re on a computer, an Android, or an iOS device:
1. Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
2. Click on your profile picture.
3. Click “Settings.”
4. Click “Area.”
5. Click “Current Playback Area.”
6. On your phone, go to tv.youtube.com/verify.
7. Allow the website to use your device’s location, which will update your current playback area.
If you’re using a web browser other than Chrome, check your browser settings to change location permissions.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 30, 2022 2:26 PM
Number of Views: 29
|Item Owner : TV Stream Helpline|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (800) 316-7981
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|