PR 1313005/Yard Worker
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Stockton, California, 95207 is currently hiring a PR 1313005/Yard Worker
PeopleReady of Stockton, CAis now hiring Yard Workers!The Yard Agent will prep vehicles for inventory per company guidelines while maintaining company standards for accuracy and cleanliness of the vehicles.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign up jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16/Hour
What you'll be doing as a Yard Worker:
• Complete work orders daily
• Assist members with jump starting cars
• Escort customers
• Drive vehicles in and out of facility
• Clean, vacuum and wash vehicles according to criteria
• Shrink wrap vehicle for storage
• Secure personal documents according to criteria
• Maintain a clean yard
• Maintain spill response
• Maintain neat, organized building/shop
• Maintain a safe working environment according to criteria
• Performs other duties as assigned
Shift timings -1st Shift (Day)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic computer skills
• Mechanical skills preferred
• Proficient verbal and written skills
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to follow direction with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Positive attitude/High Integrity
• Ability to differentiate color
• Occasional overtime as needed
• Driver's license preferred
• Bilingual Preferred
• Other duties as assisted
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Stockton
Last Update : Jul 15, 2022 9:28 PM
Number of Views: 89
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1522|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|