2nd International Conference on Computing and Communication Networks (ICCCN-2022)
2nd International Conference on Computing and Communication Networks (ICCCN-2022) will be held at Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, United Kingdom | November 19-20th, 2022. ICCCN-2022 is organized with the objective of bringing together scientists, professors, research scholars, students and industrial experts in the field of Computing and Communication Networks to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote the exchange of innovative scientific information between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners. Another goal is to promote the transformation of fundamental research into institutional and industrialized research and to convert applied exploration into real time application. All the accepted papers of ICCCN-2022 will be published as a proceedings of ICCCN-2022 indexed by Scopus, Ei, WoS, and other reputed databases. Some papers will be invited to be submitted in Scopus and SCIE indexed Journals.
Paper submission link : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn20220
Important Dates :
• Paper Submission Deadline - 30th July, 2022
• Acceptance Notification Due - 20th August, 2022
• Registration Due - 30th August, 2022
• Camera Ready Submission - 10th September, 2022
• Conference Dates - 19th - 20th November 2022
• The conference focusses in bridging the gap between Industry and academia by organizing the workshops by the industry experts on latest technologies for the participants.
• The conference is anticipated to attract a large number of high quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among many academic pioneering researchers, scientists, industrial engineers, students from all around the world.
• Another goal of this conference is to provide opportunities for academics to receive informal in-depth feedback through discussions, and to enable them to establish contact with professionals in various countries and institutions and also to encourage regional and international communication and collaboration.
• Provide common platform for academic pioneering researchers, scientists, engineers and students to share their views and achievements.
• Focus on innovative issues at international level by bringing together the experts from different countries.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jul 21, 2022 2:26 AM
Number of Views: 62
|Item Owner : ICCCN Conference|
Contact Phone: +919899265660
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|