Teaching English in China, ESL/TESOL teacher needed
Location: Beijing, Shanghai and more cities in China
We are currently recruiting native or non-native English teachers, or art teacher, PE teacher who can teach in Chinese schools in English.
If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World, feel free to contact us by sending email to Sarah13331230511@outlook.com or talk to me by adding my skype: live:.cid.d10ad767e51792bc
About the position
• Position: full-time
• Location: Beijing, Shanghai and more cities in China
• Contract duration: 1 year to 3 years
• Student’s age: from age 3-15 years old
• Class size: 8 to 12 students
• Chinese teaching assistant working with you (less stress)
• Workload: No more than 40 hours per week. 25 hours of teaching time.
• Start Date: Any time (ASAP)
What we offer:
• Monthly income 10,000 ~25,000 RMB based on qualification
• Monthly perfect attendance bonus: $75 (500RMB);
• housing allowance: $300 (2,500RMB) per month.
• $150-$300 USD (1,000-2,000RMB) increased every year
• One way flight reimbursement is up to 800 USD (5,000 RMB)
• 10，000RMB Annual completion bonus
• Medical insurance
• Documentation Support（work visa provided）
• TESOL course provided
• National holidays plus vacations in Winter and Summer
• Airport pick-up service.
What we want:
• Fluency is required for native or non-native English speakers
• Bachelor Degree or above
• TEFL, CELTA, TESOL is preferred
• Experience in teaching is preferred but not essential.
How to apply:
Please send the following documents with your application.
• Your Skype ID
• Email: Sarah13331230511@outlook.com
• Skype: live:.cid.d10ad767e51792bc
• WeChat: W_sarah11
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 27, 2022 5:26 AM
Number of Views: 40
|Item Owner : Sarah|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|