PR 1334870/Property Maintenance Worker
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Chula Vista, California, 91910 is currently hiring a PR 1334870/Property Maintenance Worker
Property Maintenance Worker
PeopleReady of Chula Vista, CA is now hiring Property Maintenance Workers!We are looking for an efficient Property Manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The Property Manager's responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Nextday pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose longterm positions for steady work or shortterm positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign upforjobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $17 / hour
What you'll be doing as a Property Maintenance Worker:
• Preparing and managing budgets.
• Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
• Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
• Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
• Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
• Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
• Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
• Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
• Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
Shift Timings: 1st Shift(Day)
• High school diploma/GED.
• Experience as a Property Manager or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of property regulations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Good customer service skills
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Chula Vista
Last Update : Oct 27, 2022 4:41 PM
Number of Views: 107
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1521|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|