PR 1409960/Credit And Collection Specialist
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at North Hills, California, 91343 is currently hiring a PR 1409960/Credit And Collection Specialist
Credit And Collection Specialist
PeopleReady ofNorth Hills, CA is now hiring Credit And Collection Specialists!The responsibilities of the Credit And Collection Specialist will entail the collections of customer accounts with professionalism and confidentiality. This position requires someone with the ability to balance maintaining trustful relationships and guaranteeing timely payments. The most important skills of this position will be consistent planning, respectful persistence, and diligent follow up.
Apply today and you could start as soon as this week.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• Connections and experience with some of the top companies in your area
• Great benefit package options
• Get matched to jobs quickly
• Competitive pay and steady schedule
• The ability to see your schedule and track your hours right from our easy-to-use app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $22 / Hour
What you'll be doing as a Credit And Collection Specialist:
• Routinely run aging reports
• Create and nurture relationships with customers
• Accurately document accounts in database and
• communicate with Controller of expected payments
• Process credit card payments
• Ensure goals are met by ensuring assigned work is
• done efficiently and timely.
• Process Customer Number Requests for Office
• Review statements before sent to payers.
Shift timings -1st Shift (Day)
• Experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication skills. Written, verbal andtelephone skills
• Assertive, yet tactful approach.
• Strong negotiationskills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly
• Be able to understand relevant legislation and courtprocedures.
• Have good administration and IT skills.
• MS Office User - Intermediate to Advanced
• Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to “Think outsidethe box”
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (1 hit)
|Target State: California
Target City : North Hills
Last Update : Feb 28, 2024 1:27 PM
Number of Views: 7
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1545
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.