PR 1409336/Prep Cook
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at San Francisco, California, 94110 is currently hiring a PR 1409336/Prep Cook
PeopleReady of San Francisco, CA is now hiring Prep Cooks for Cirque du Soleil! Come be part of the fun!
The pay rate for this job is $24 / hour
What you'll be doing as a Prep Cook:
• Prepare cold and hot sections of the kitchen service line
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked
• Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
• Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service or for sandwiches
• Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
• Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
• Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation
• Assists others in closing the kitchen
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening) and Weekends
• 2 years of hands-on kitchen experience or an effective combination of education and experience
• Culinary skills and techniques for preparing small and large quantities of food
• Ability to handle and prepare a variety of raw and cooked foods
• Strong understanding and compliance with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
• Ability to work well under pressure and take direction
• Motivated team player with good initiative and problem-solving abilities
• Assist in other areas as needed and assigned by another Cirque Kitchen Manager and Head Chef
• Must be able to work flexible hours, days, evenings and weekends
• Reasonable knowledge of English and the language of the Market
• Background check required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)
|Target State: California
Target City : San Francisco
Last Update : Feb 20, 2024 5:07 PM
Number of Views: 32
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1597
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.