Trane XC95m 5 Ton 120000 BTU 97% Modulating Stage Gas Furnace
Trane’s XC95m series 120000 BTU 95% AFUE Modulating Stage Upflow/Horizontal 5 Ton Gas Furnace TUHMD120ACV5VB is an efficient heating unit for your home. The Comfortlink IITM Communicating 5 Ton furnace design of this heating solution allows simple plug-and-play as it ensures maximum engineering potency.
It’s Durable, Cycle tested, Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger offers optimum heat exchange and corrosion resistance. Like other gas furnaces from Trane’s XC95m series, this 5 Ton unit is equipped with modulating gas valves to ensure long heating cycles and consistent indoor heating comfort. Overall, it’s a nice package for home heating comfort.
Features of Trane XC95m 97% AFUE 120000 BTU 5 Ton Modulating Gas Furnace TUHMD120ACV5VB
1. Variable Speed blower motor of this unit offers ample airflow for heating and cooling and the fan blowing settings change according to the thermostat
2. Has a variable speed ECM blower motor with Comfort RTM
3. Multiport In-shot burners offer years of quiet & efficient service
4. The Comfortlink IITM Communicating furnace design of this unit offers simple plug-and-play while ensuring maximum engineering performance.
5. Cycle tested, Durable, Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger offers efficient heat exchange & resistance against corrosion
6. The XC95m gas furnace has the special type 29-4C™ secondary stainless steel heat exchanger
7. Ensures less than 2% air leak
8. The efficiently designed operational program offers total control of the furnace gas valve, limit sensors, flame control, blowers and also includes self diagnostics to detect any fault.
9. The solid state devices of the integrated system control allow continuous monitoring for existence of flame.
10. Utilizes an Adaptive Heat Up Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system to eliminate the waste of a constant burning pilot.
11. Advanced CleanEffects™ air filtration system can be added for a healthier airflow
12. Heavy gauge steel cabinet with baked-on enamel finish ensures durability & beauty.
13. Low energy power vents blower
14. The gas furnace is ready to be connected to the 3 wire hook-up with the TCONT900 or the TZONE950 comfort control for communicating mode.
15. The modulating gas valves of this unit offers long heating cycles to ensure consistent indoor heating comfort.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Texas|
Target City : Dallas
Last Update : Mar 08, 2023 12:20 AM
Number of Views: 42
|Item Owner : Walter E. Bennett|
Contact Phone: 09729925006
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|