Ophthalmic Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Ophthalmic Devices: Technologies and Global Markets”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
During the last few years, significant improvements have been made in diagnosing ophthalmic conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and other retinal disorders. The market has been fueled by favorable reimbursement of ocular devices and surgery in the U.S. and more excellent healthcare insurance coverage in Europe. Advancements in cataract and refractory surgery devices have improved the safety and efficacy of routine procedures, enhanced surgical outcomes, and reduced perioperative morbidity.
The current report provides detailed information about the Ophthalmic Devices-Global Market. This report highlights this medical equipment’s current and future market potential and a detailed analysis of the market’s drivers, challenges, and opportunities. Revenues are broken down by region, type, and application. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019, 2020, and 2021 (as the base year), 2022, and a forecast for 2027. The report also covers market share for major market players. It includes the company profiles of the major players with detailed information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios, recent developments, and pipeline products. It also provides the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
This report on ophthalmic devices provides a brief description of the current status of the industry and recent developments. The report analyzes the market trends and identifies critical medical and geographical challenges and rising opportunities in the developed and developing world. Finally, it will provide insights regarding new developments in ophthalmic and surgical devices that help to improve diagnosis and enhance the treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, and refractory and retinal disorders.
- 50 data tables and 13 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for ophthalmic devices and related technologies
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with data for 2019-2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and challenges that will shape the market for ophthalmic devices as a basis for projecting demand over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global ophthalmic devices market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, application, and region
- Analysis of the recent advances in contact lenses, cataract surgery, implantation ophthalmic devices, and complex medical surgeries; and their potential impact on diagnosis of prevalent eye conditions and improved healthcare solutions
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology updates, latest developments, industry regulations, and other macroeconomic forces affecting the present and future market outlook
- Assessment of the recent industry structure, ongoing research activities, analysis of competitive environment, and COVID-19 effects on the ophthalmic devices market ecosystem
- Patent review and analysis of patent grants on ophthalmic device technologies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including EssilorLuxottica, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss Meditec, CooperVision, Johnson & Johnson, Nidek, Topcon Corp., and Hoya Vision Care
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Navi Mumbai
Last Update : Mar 10, 2023 5:30 AM
Number of Views: 32
|Item Owner : Priya Prakash|
Contact Phone: 02227810772
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|