PR 1366553/Landfill Associate
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Palmdale, California, 93550 is currently hiring a PR 1366553/Landfill Associate
PeopleReady ofPalmdale, CA is now hiring Landfill Associates!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign upforjobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16.50/ hour
What you'll be doing as a Landfill Associate:
• Operating heavy equipment necessary for landfill operations; maintaining equipment in a clean and functional operating condition
• Operating water truck to perform dust control and fire suppression activities as required
• Operating gatehouse; utilizing automated scale system; calculating and collecting amount due for waste loads
• Directing vehicle traffic at the landfill
• Maintaining landfill shop, catch fences, and buildings
• Performing basic clean-up of site and facilities as required
• Entering and retrieving data and preparing reports using a computer; reviewing such reports for accuracy and making corrections as required
• Observing safe working practices, including maintaining work areas in a safe condition
Shift Timings:1st Shift (Day) and Weekend
• Previous waste or heavy machinery experience preferred but not required
• Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
• Able to follow oral and/or written instructions
• Rare work ethic and a positive attitude
• Able to lift up to 80 pounds repeatedly and sit or walk for extended periods of time
• Comfortable with exposure to weather conditions, fumes, dust, and hazardous chemicals
• Drug screen required
• Background Check Required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)
|Target State: California
Target City : Palmdale
Last Update : May 03, 2023 1:51 AM
Number of Views: 150
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1546
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.