Check Valve Manufacturer in USA
SVR Global is a leading Check valve manufacturer in USA. A check valve is a one-way gate that stops pumped-up water from returning to the pipe. The check valve has two holes to keep the fluid flowing. Check valves are used by both sump pumps and condensate pumps to prevent backflow. The moveable element is forced back into a closed state when fluid flows in the other direction, stopping the backflow of fluid. Gravity draws the water back into the reservoir without the check valve.
SVR Global, the Check valve manufacturer in USA ensures free delivery in Boston, Chicago, San Francisco. For avoiding backflow and maintaining the security and effectiveness of fluid flow systems, they provide a dependable and affordable solution.
Types of Check Valves:
• Swing Check Valve
• Lift Check Valve
• Ball Check Valve
• Diaphragm Check Valve
• Stop Check Valve
• Dual Plate Check Valve
• Forged Check Valve
● Fertilizer Industries
● Pulp and Paper industries
● Industrial Chemical Piping Industries
● Oil and gas industries
● Petrochemical industries
● Textile and Process Industries
• Thermal and Nuclear Power industries
1. Check valves are used in gas pipelines to stop the harmful and equipment-damaging backflow of gases, such as natural gas or other gases.
2. In order to prevent the backflow of polluted water into the pure water supply, check valves are utilised in water treatment facilities.
3. To regulate fluid flow and stop backflow, check valves are utilised in medical equipment like infusion pumps and respirators.
4. Check valves are employed in fire protection systems to stop water or other firefighting materials from flowing backwards, which can reduce the system's efficacy.
• Low maintenance
• Energy efficient
• Reduced noise
• Improved system efficiency
• Prevents water hammer
• Prevents backflow
• Easy installation
Body Material- Cast steel and cast iron (LF2, A216, WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L,SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F91), Alloy20 , Hastelloy ALBR, DUPLEX AND Super duplex STEEL [ F51, F53,F55 ] Forged Steel A105, A105N, F11, F22,F304, F316, F91] .
Size- ½” – 80”
Class-150 – 2500; PN10 – PN-450
Ends- butt weld, flanged, lug, wafer, threaded, socket weld
To know more about valves provided by SVR Global visit-
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (1 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York (Manhattan)
Last Update : May 30, 2023 12:38 PM
Number of Views: 85
|Item Owner : MICHELLE PARK|
Contact Phone: +13476579538
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|