Gender Reassignment Surgery in Thailand +18637845002
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
Gender reassignment surgery (GRS)+18637845002, sometimes referred to as sex reassignment surgery (SRS) or gender confirmation surgery (GCS), is well-known to be performed frequently in Thailand. The nation has established a reputation for offering top-notch medical care in this area at a lower cost as compared to some other nations. Gender-affirming surgeries are the specialty of several hospitals and clinics in Thailand, and these procedures are frequently performed by professional surgeons with experience.
1. Several renowned hospitals and clinics in Thailand that do surgery for gender transition include:
2. Preecha Aesthetic Institute (PAI): One of Thailand's first facilities for gender-affirming surgery, PAI is situated in Bangkok. The institute performs a variety of operations, such as phalloplasty, facial feminization surgery, and vaginoplasty.
3. Chettawut Plastic Surgery Center: With a focus on gender reassignment surgery in Thailand +18637845002, Dr. Chettawut Tulayaphanich is a well-known plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Thailand. His clinic in Bangkok is well-known for offering transgender people a wide range of services.
4. Bangkok Plastic Surgery facility: Under the direction of Dr. Pichet Rodchareon, this facility provides a range of treatments that are gender affirming, including procedures that combine male and female anatomy. For many years, the transgender community has been served by the clinic.
5. Kamol Hospital: Another hospital that does gender confirmation surgery is Kamol Hospital in Bangkok. The hospital employs a group of highly qualified surgeons and provides a variety of services to meet the diverse needs of transgender patients.
People thinking about having gender reassignment surgery +18637845002 should make sure they do their homework and select a reliable, skilled surgeon or clinic. They should also take into account elements like the experience of the surgeon, the facilities, the assistance services offered, and the post-operative care.
People typically need to go through a psychiatric screening process and get consent from mental health doctors before having Gender reassignment surgery in Thailand +18637845002. It's also critical to comprehend any hazards and issues that could arise from the selected techniques.
Remember that details might change, so it's best to get in touch with the particular hospitals or clinics directly to
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)
|Target State: Florida
Target City : Orlando
Last Update : Nov 23, 2023 5:20 AM
Number of Views: 33
|Item Owner : health service
Contact Phone: 18637845002
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.